THINKING OF YOU
We’re ready to meet again.
Here we outline the series of measures we’re taking to ensure that, during your stay, all you need to worry about is enjoying your holiday with your loved ones.
THESE MEASURES CONSTITUTE AN ADAPTABLE GUIDE AND WILL BE APPLIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
BOOKING WITH SOL Y MAR HOTELES
– BEST PRICE GUARANTEED, if you find a better price we will improve it by 5%.
– NO CANCELLATION FEES until 6 days before your arrival at the hotel, now also in the APARTMENTS DEL MAR.
– NO DEPOSIT, pay your arrival in our hotels (not valid in Apartments del Mar).
And also, in SUITOPIA SOL Y MAR SUITES HOTEL, FREE use of the kitchen for stays of 7 or more nights.
More information: Tel. (+34) 965 83 17 62 or email@example.com
SOL Y MAR HOTELS GENERAL PREVENTION MEASURES
1. All our staff have received training on Covid-19 preventive measures.
2. All our staff will wear the necessary personal protective equipment at all times.
3. We perform a daily health screening with all our workers, who declare that they have not been in contact with any infected person in the last 15 days.
4. We have reduced the capacity limit of all our hotel spaces, including elevators.
5. We have separated the sun loungers around the pools, for a minimum of 1.5m space (between families/groups).
6. We provide umbrellas for those who cannot use the pool area and want to go to the beach, subject to availability.
7. We use a certified external company to conduct testing on our shared spaces and common surfaces.
8. We have identified the high risk areas with signs with preventative advice.
9. We have provided disinfectant gel in different locations around our hotels.
10. In the Suitopia and Suitopia Vista Mar rooms, use of the kitchen is free of charge for bookings of 7+ nights.
11. You can receive a discount on your supermarket shop with home delivery.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
1. We have reduced the number of tables at our buffets (minimum of 1.5 metres between tables).
2. If necessary, and if the occupancy permits, we will offer 2 lunch/dinner services, or we’ll open multiple dining rooms.
3. The restaurants are continuously sanitised by the cleaning staff.
4. We’ve increased the variety of food available in individual servings at our buffets.
5. Anything that cannot be served individually will be served by our staff, to prevent customers from handling food and tongs.
6. We’ve removed the bread from our buffet; this will be served to customers at the table instead.
7. All our fruit and vegetables have been disinfected with food safe sanitiser and are wrapped with a protective film in individual serving sizes.
8. We now offer the option of choosing from a menu instead of using the buffet service. The menu varies daily and is available for room service as well.
9. At breakfast, our staff wear the proper personal protective equipment to serve food to customers. Customers can also request individual hot dishes to be prepared in the kitchen.
10. All kitchen and wait staff work with gloves and masks, both those who are customer-facing and those who are not.
11. Buffet food is covered with protective methacrylate screens. Customers do not have direct access to the food, instead they will be able to see the food for selection, which will be served to them by a member of staff.
12. In areas where queuing takes place, we have marked the minimum separation distance on the ground, to ensure that everyone maintains a safe distance.
13. All crockery is provided by our staff, to prevent customers from having direct access to it.
14. We have placed single servings of oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on the tables.
15. We disinfect the drinks menu for each new diner.
16. We have suspended our free snack service.
17. We perform an exhaustive control and inspection of the temperature of our dishwashers (>80º)
18. We have removed the complimentary aperitif from our cocktail bars.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN CLEANING SERVICES
1. Our laundrette ensures and certifies that all laundry is washed with disinfectant products at over 60º.
2. Rooms will not be cleaned while the customer is inside.
3. Gloves are disinfected with hydroalcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
4. Disposable wipes are used to clean each room after customer checkout.
5. We have reduced the number of rooms per housekeeper, to ensure each room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
6. At the request of the customer, we now offer hand sanitiser and face masks as complementary amenities.
7. We use disposable mops for floor cleaning.
8. An authorised external company certifies that all room cleaning is carried out in accordance with the Covid-19 prevention measures established by the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN ENTERTAINMENT
1. We have limited the capacity of our children’s entertainment rooms, as well as adult access to them (one adult per child).
2. Access to games/toys is only permitted after a child has washed their hands.
3. We regularly disinfect our table football, ping pong, etc. and video games after each use.
4. We have reduced the capacity of our evening shows. We have set up the room with tables to increase the distance between families/groups.
5. All our staff change their entire uniform after each shift, and wash it at over 60º.
6. Smaller games are disinfected daily with ozone mist.
7. In addition to the hotel’s own general hygiene protocol, the protocol established by the Government for school facilities is also applied.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN WELLNESS (SPA, GYM AND TREATMENTS)
1. We have reduced the capacity of our gym to a maximum of 8 people at any one time.
2. We disinfect the machines after use.
3. We have reduced the capacity of our spa area to a maximum of 8 people at any one time.
4. Our staff wear gloves and masks to perform all treatments, and the cubicle is disinfected after each treatment.
5. We have suspended the complimentary fruit and beverage service.
6. We offer a Yogi Bag for those who wish to exercise in their room, subject to availability. This will be disinfected after each use.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED AT RECEPTION
1. We have marked the minimum safety distance on the floor.
2. We have disinfectant gel available on each counter.
3. We disinfect all items which are handed to customers (room cards, etc.)
4. All customers are provided with basic prevention information and rules on the correct use of our facilities.
5. We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of all counters.
6. Suitcases will be disinfected by our bellboys, subject to availability.
7. We offer complementary sanitising wipes.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN TECHNICAL SERVICES
1. All staff have the necessary personal protective and safety equipment.
2. As far as possible, we carry out room repairs without the customer present. If this is not possible, we maintain a safety distance of 1.5m at all times.
3. We disinfect all areas where there has been a repair or interaction.
4. In the common areas, we have defined a working perimeter that prevents customer access.
5. We constantly renew the air in common areas, at a temperature of 23-26º, and we clean the filters daily.
Rules for coexistence and operation of services after the application of preventive measures for the containment of COVID-19
At Sol y Mar Hotels, we prioritise the safety and well-being of all our customers. As such, we ask for your collaboration and commitment to respecting the following special rules for coexistence and contagion prevention measures for COVID-19:
- Wash/disinfect your hands frequently, particularly when accessing shared areas (lounges, restaurants, cafes, etc.). There is disinfectant hydroalcoholic gel available at various points within our facilities.
- Use the inside of the elbow to cover your mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing, or use disposable tissues and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
- Use the bins provided at various points around our facilities to throw away all disposable hygiene and protection materials (masks, gloves, disposable tissues, etc.).
- Observe social distancing with people other than family or friends who you’re travelling with.
- Avoid greetings that involve physical contact (hugs, kisses, etc.).
- Respect the established capacities in common areas, especially those where there is no physical control by the establishment (elevators, lounges, etc.).
- Respect the timetables and other rules set out by the establishment in order to comply with the permitted capacities. These are indicated on the signage available in our facilities. Please ask our staff if you require more information.
- Respect the interpersonal distances established at customer service points, restaurant entrances, buffets, etc.
- Respect the signs that establish safety routes or distances, as well as the closure of some spaces.
- Do not remain in the room when cleaning, maintenance or repair services are being carried out.
- At the first sign of any symptoms related to COVID-19 (fever, cough or respiratory distress):
- Self-isolate in your room (those affected and staying together)
- Inform the establishment of the situation by telephone (reception/customer service)
In accordance with these security and prevention measures, the restaurant and entertainment services will be subject to special rules:
In compliance with the current legal regulations and the instructions of the Ministry of Health regarding the reduction of capacity by the Covid-19, we have been forced to create different shifts for the use and enjoyment of the dining rooms and swimming pools.
You can preferably, book your breakfast, lunch and/or dinner shifts according to your booked regime and it will be for your whole stay. If you wish to make any changes, you can do so at the hotel reception upon your arrival, according to availability.
The swimming pool is reserved 24 hours in advance and daily, so you can book the pool on the day of your arrival the day before.
The shifts that you book need you to be present at the time marked. Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation email which you may be asked to check if necessary.
We recommend that you book as soon as possible to increase your choice as they are subject to availability. You only need the locator and name and surname of your reservation.
- Reservation of shifts at Gran Hotel Sol y Mar. Click here.
- Reservation of shifts at Suitopia Sol y Mar Suites Hotel. Click here.
- Reservation of shifts at Apartamentos del Mar. Click here.
Breakfast Service: This is now offered in two different rooms with established timetables. As such, this service is subject to mandatory reservation. Reservations for your entire stay can be made upon arrival at the establishment and are subject to availability, i.e. each sitting will be closed once full and you will then have to reserve available spaces for the next sitting.
Lunch and Dinner Service:
- Gran Hotel Sol y Mar: Due to the lack of demand for the menu service, it has been dispensed with. Now, Gran Hotel Sol y Mar only serves Assisted Buffet, as long as occupancy permits. If not, a menu will be served.
- Suitopia Sol y Mar Suites Hotel: You can choose between Menu or Assisted Buffet.
These services are subject to mandatory reservation. Reservations for your entire stay can be made upon arrival at the establishment and are subject to availability, each sitting will be closed once full and you will then have to reserve available spaces for the next sitting.
Room Service: You can opt to receive the menu of the day available for lunch and dinner in your room. If you choose to do so, please make sure to cancel your dining room reservation so that other customers can have that space.
Outdoor Swimming Pool: In order to comply with safety distances, the available number of sun-loungers has been reduced. We have established shifts in order to ensure that the largest number of customers possible can enjoy the facilities. Therefore, use of the pool is subject to mandatory reservation. Water games are available in the Suitopía pools and can be used according to the instructions established on the signage provided by our staff.
Spa: The water circuit, aesthetic treatments, and massages are all subject to prior reservation at the Spa reception.
Gym: The gym is subject to prior reservation at the Spa reception.
Entertainment: All entertainment activities have been designed to comply with the protection measures, in particular to respect the safety distances and reduce the handling of materials. Please comply with all instructions from our entertainers, respect the timetables established, and sign up for activities that require prior booking.
Our staff is at your disposal to answer any questions and provide additional information.
Sol y Mar Hotels reserves the right to modify all timetables and service hours due to internal operations, as well as to comply with any possible modifications to the current regulations.
With your help, we can exceed your expectations for Summer 2020, and ensure you can enjoy a happy, safe holiday!