THINKING OF YOU
At Sol y Mar Hoteles we work thinking about the security and wellbeing of our guests, therefore, we ask for your cooperation and compromise for the respect of the following special coexistence rules and prevention measures of contagion of COVID-19.
- Frequent hand wash/hygiene, especially when accessing common areas (Ball Rooms, restaurants, bars…). You have at your disposal hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel at different points inside our facilities.
- Use the internal area of your elbow to cover your mouth/ nose when coughing / sneezing, or use disposable tissues and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
- Use the covered paper bins that you will find in different areas of the hotel to dispose all the disposable hygiene and protection (masks, gloves, tissues…)
- Respect social distancing of 1,5 m. with people outside your family scope or coexistence.
- Avoid greeting with physical contact (hugs, kisses…)
- The use of mask is mandatory according to the regulations in force
- Respect the maximum capacity established in each area, specially at those places where there is no control by the establishment (lifts, Ball Rooms, swimming-pool…)
- Respect schedules and other norms that may be established to comply with the permitted capacities, indicated in the signs available at the facilities, and that the staff can inform you about.
- Respect the distance between people at accesses to public points, such as restaurants, buffets…
- Respect the signs that establish the people flow or distance marks, as well as the closure of certain spaces.
- Do not stay at the room during cleaning, maintenance or repairing service taking place on it.
- In face of experiencing first signs compatible with COVID-19 (coughing, fever, or difficulty to breath):
- Isolate yourself at the room (person affected and family scope)
- Inform the establishment by telephone (Reception/ costumer service) of the situation
In accordance with these security and prevention measures, the restaurant and animation services are subject to special norms:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner service: there are no shifts established, the tables are placed respecting social distance of 1,5 m. Please note the information regarding peak hours at restaurant to avoid crowds.
Outdoor pool area: there are no shifts established, the sunbeds are placed respecting social distance of 1,5 m. You must wear the mask while moving and at the bar counter.
Spa service: the water circuit, the aesthetic treatments and massages are subject to previous reservation at the spa reception.
Gym: The gym is subject to reservation at the spa reception.
Animation service: the animation activities were thought to comply with the protection measures specially the ones related with security distancing and reduction of manipulated materials. The rules and indications marked by our staff must be followed, schedules must be respected and activities booked when required.
Our staff is at your disposal to clarify any doubts and offer the information needed.
Sol y Mar Hoteles reserves the right to modify the schedules and opening times of the services for internal operational reasons, as well as to comply with any modifications on the regulations in force.
With your help we will be able to accomplish your wishes and enjoy a safe and happy vacation!!
As a CLIENT, you agree to comply with the established measures, as well as the use of the means that are considered mandatory or recommended during your stay in the establishment, both by law and by the sanitary hygiene protocol approved by the establishment. As CLIENT, you assume all the consequences of your breach in terms of preventive measures, being informed that such breach may lead to the immediate termination of your accommodation contract, cancelling your stay without the right to any refund.
You are informed that in the event that you are a suspected or a positive case of Covid19, or have been a direct contact of another positive case of Covid19, all the expenses derived from the prolongation of your stay, the need for additional rooms, the extension of the contracted board basis or special transport needs that you may have, will be at your expense unless you have contracted an insurance for yourself or third parties to cover these risks and their derived expenses, in which case the cost incurred for reimbursement may be derived from that insurance.
You are informed that the Region of Valencia Government through “Turisme Comunitat Valenciana” has made available some hotels that will be at the disposal of those clients who have to remain in mandatory isolation if they test positive for Covid19 and cannot move to their usual residence. The cost of these accommodation will be free of charge unless you have contracted an insurance that covers this contingency. As a client, you accept the transfer if necessary due to your clinical situation or that of any of your companions.
All the specifications, obligations and consequences derived from compliance with all security measures extend to all persons, including minors, who are part of the family unit that occupies this accommodation unit.
You have read, understood and agree with the above.